Thanks for checking out my blog!

My photo
Colorado, United States
I am a Christian, a wife, and a pharmacist. My husband and I are. . . well. . . just trying to become parents. We thought we were going to adopt, but it looks like God has a different plan for us!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Our little boy has arrived!

Omigosh - it has been so long since I posted on this blog!  The last few months of my pregnancy seemed to be a whirlwind of preparations.  Plus, I was pretty tired on a regular basis and admit that my attention to blogging pursuits seemed to wane with my energy.

Landon Thomas arrived via caesarean section on November 9th, 2010, at 3:16 p.m.  He weighed 6 lb 11 oz and was 20 1/4 inches long.  We think he is super cute and are enjoying the heck out of him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment